The Outstanding GMBA Alumni Awards aims to give public recognition to outstanding NTU GMBA alumni for their professional achievements and significant contributions to the community.
To select outstanding alumni, please fill out the “Outstanding GMBA Alumni Awards Recommendation Form.”
1. Recommendation deadline is set to June 30, 2023. Please fill out the survey ahead of time to prevent network congestion.
2. We will select 10 outstanding alumni from all the nominators and award them a certificate in the second half of 2023.
- The nominee must be an alumnus of GMBA, not necessarily a graduate.
- Be a person of such integrity, stature, demonstrated ability and renown that the faculty, staff, students and alumni of the GMBA will take pride in, and be inspired by, his or her recognition.
- Actively engage in GMBA-related activities and assistance.
- Be distinguished in his or her chosen business, profession or life’s work and must have received some previous recognition from contemporaries.
Survey link: https://forms.gle/1eCdfHfsdnfF17Nv6