The EIR acts as a co-founder, taking a startup concept through validation to product-market fit, working closely with the studio’s team and utilizing its full capability stack. The EIR then ideally becomes CEO, raising external financing to build an independent team and spin out with the startup on a long-term growth trajectory.
Some characteristics of an ideal candidate for this role:
- Demonstrated ability to iterate to product-market fit in a startup context
- Curiosity and confidence to balance creative experimentation with decisive action in an environment of uncertainty
- Familiarity with the USA market, consumers, and business models
- Understanding of unit economics, especially why CAC payback is especially important right now
- A history of building, leading, and inspiring talented teams
- A passion for health and wellness – helping people optimize how they feel and perform
- Fluency in English and Mandarin Chinese
Elmntri is a brand new venture studio. We build growth startups from Taiwan for the USA market, targeting consumers that care about health, wellness, and performance. We’re backed by top investors, and led by founders who’ve done it before.
Please apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/company/elmntri/
Forwarded by fellow GMBAer: Marie Andersson
No responses yet